International Scientific and Practical Conference
University Sports Movement: Current Status, Challenges, Opportunities
|Conference Date:||from 21-11-2013 till 22-11-2013|
|Paper Submission Due Date:||27-10-2013|
|Telephone:||+7 (391) 291-28-64|
|Letter:||download (1000.5 kb)|
- Ministry of sports of the Russian Federation
- Russian students
- Government of the Krasnoyarsk Krai
- Ministry of sports, tourism and youth policy of the Krasnoyarsk territory
- Main department for physical culture, sports and tourism of the administration city of Krasnoyarsk
- Autonomous non-commercial organization «Sporting Krasnoyarsk — 2019»
- Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
It aims to discuss new approaches and techniques of organizing university sports and current trends of university sports movement, enhance and intensify sports development as a tool of upgrading efficiency of the reserve, new approaches and art of national and international sports event management.
Working agenda of the Conference will address the following topics:
- Development and further enhancing the university sports in Russia and abroad.
- University sports as a ground for high achievements in.
- Integration of the universitysports in academic environment.
- University sports clubs development and encouraging a healthy lifestyle in youth environment.
- University sports heritage.
- Adaptive university sports.
- Best practices of the cities-capitals of the Universidad.
Within the frame of the Conference will be provided to carry out:
- a special session on arrangements and orchestration of the city of Krasnoyarsk for World Winter Universiade XXIX;
- photograph contest «University sports without bounders», to be featured in an exhibition of the conference.
The dead line for submission of the articles and the application form is October 27, 2013. The article shall be in Russian or English at least 5 pages as per the authors’ instruction. The application form shall send to the email: email@example.com and marked «International Conference XXIX».
Payment:Participation in the conference is free
The participant shall be responsible for their travel, accommodation and meal.