- School of Education, Psychology and Sociology of Siberian Federal University , Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
- The Ministry of Education of Krasnoyarsk Region , Министерство образования Красноярского края
- National Academy of Education. n/a I. Altynsarin
- Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University. n/a V.P. Astafiev , Красноярский государственный педагогический университет им. В.П. Астафьева (КГПУ)
- League of Practicing Psychologists and Consultants
- Mediation Technology Resource Center of "School of Self-Determination"
Aim of the Conference: discussion on the issues of education in the transition to Industry 4.0 related to the mediation technologies development in the educational system and effective practices for the peaceful resolution of intercultural conflicts.
Languages: Russian, English.
Participation: in person (oral and poster presentations), virtual (online).
Conference proceedings book is planned to be printed (ISBN assigned). Materials will be published in the Russian Science Citation Index database (RSCI).
Registration for participation in the Conference and submitting materials for publication is from April 20 to July 20, 2019 on the Conference website.
The best selected articles will be published in the SibFU journal "Humanities and Social Sciences" (indexed in the Scopus database since 2018).
The conference program includes a cultural and educational program. Conference participants are offered a choice of two excursions: "Pillars" Natural reserve or a tour of the Krasnoyarsk Hydroelectric Power Station. According to the weather conditions, these tours can be replaced by a tour of the city of Krasnoyarsk.
The scope of the Conference includes the following topics:
- Fundamental and applied aspects of mediation.
- Educational digital and online resources in the mediators training for the education system.
- The Industry 4.0 impact on development of teacher’s personal and professional competence during the transition to the new standards.
- Intercultural competence of teachers.
- Methodology, theory and practice of mediation in education.
- International experience of the mediation practices use in education and social sector.
- Mediation discourse in the focus of interdisciplinarity.
Registration fee for both oral and virtual participation for citizens of Russia and CIS countries: for participants – 2500 Rub, for students and post-graduate students - 1000 Rub.
Fee for the overseas participants - 200 EUR.
This includes the publication of materials in the conference proceedings (indexed in RSCI), coffee breaks, cultural and educational program.