This UNICO international conference is organized and financed by the Siberian Federal University and the partnership of the TEMPUS project “Lifelong Language Learning University Centre Network for New Career Opportunities and Personal Development (UNICO)” (project number 544283-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-ES-TEMPUS-JPHE).
The conference brings together academic and educational developers, politicians, employers and employees to discuss contemporary things in the field of lifelong learning for the knowledge society in general, and language education in particular. The forum provides an ideal venue for establishing collaboration between the burgeoning Russian LLL professional community and its international counterparts, as well as between stakeholders at the local, national and international level.
Plenary Paper Topics
- Lifelong education values for modern society
- Lifelong learning: models, problems, and perspectives
- The role of modern universities for lifelong education
- The knowledge economy, knowledge society and their implications for lifelong learning: a dialogue between politicians, employers, employees, and educators
- Teaching and learning: from local language education to sustainable network communities
Section Paper Topics
- Section 1: Language education for adults: sustainable assessment and quality assurance
- Section 2: Modern technologies for lifelong language learning
- Section 3: The role of foreign languages for new career opportunities and personal development
Participation in the conference is free of charge.
Participants Pay for their own travel and accomodation.