- Management of public relations of the Governor of the Krasnoyarsk Territory
- Federal migration service
- Siberian Federal University
- Oxford Russia Fund
- Russian scientific and educational culturological society (Krasnoyarsk branch)
- State all-round scientific library of Krasnoyarsk region
- The Department of Cultural of Humanitarian Institute
- Institute of pedagogy, psychology and sociology
The purpose of the conference: study of the socio-economic, socio-political, multicultural interactions in ethnic migration processes in Central Siberia in the XX-XXI centuries, the problems of adaptation and integration of nationalities arriving to Siberia as migrant workers.
Researchers and experts, representatives of government, academic and industrial research centers, universities; students, graduated students, professors and teachers are invited to participate in the conference. The conference will be attended by leading Russian and foreign researchers and experts.
Conference languages: Russian, English, Spanish, German, French.
Organizers of the conference are asked to send applications and abstracts until the 16th of November 2015. Abstracts are sent after deadline will not be published. Publication of abstracts is possible only at full-time participation in the conference. The best works will be published in the Siberian Federal University Journal in the series “Humanities and Social Sciences”.