IMPORTANT CONFERENCE DATES:
January, 31, 2018 Abstracts submission
March, 15, 2018 Notification of acceptance of abstracts
April, 15, 2018 Deadline of registration and deadline for the submission of full paper and payment conference fee
ISUF is an international organization of urban form studies for researchers and practitioners. It was inaugurated in 1994, bringing together urban morphologists worldwide. It seeks to advance research and practice in fields concerned with the built environment. Members are drawn from several disciplines, including architecture, geography, history, town planning. More on ISUF website: http://www.urbanform.org
XXV International seminar on Urban Form (ISUF 2018) will take place in Krasnoyarsk, Russia from 5 to 9 July 2018.
The theme of the conference is ‘Urban Form and Social Context: from traditions to newest demands’.
The organizers and the Council of ISUF invite participation in the Conference by interested academics and professionals.
Topic on with proposals are particulary welcome include:
- Urban morphological theory
- Urban morphological methods and techniques
- The evolution of urban form under the social influence
- Urban form and technology
- Fringe belts, development within the newest demands
- Historical urban fabric
- Urban landscape: history and socio-cultural transformations
- Architectural typology: history, development, tendencies
- Urban identity
- Urban morphology, regeneration and newest urban design
- Cartogpaphy data
- Tools of analysis
- PSUF – post socialist urban form
- Teaching Urban Morphology
- New Researchers Forum
The following excursions within the city and the surrounding region are proposed:
Half-day walking tour "old Krasnoyarsk"
Half-day tour to the city Divnogorsk and Nationl Park "Krasnoyarskie stolbi"
Tour to the city of Eniseysk
Tour to the city of Zheleznogorsk