- Siberian Federal University , Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
- THE UNITED NATIONS EDUCATIONAL, SCIENTIFIC and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- World commettee for lifelong learning, France, Paris
- Inter-parliamentary Assembly of EurAsian Economic Community, Russia, Saint Petersburg
- THE LENINGRAD STATE UNIVERSITY named after A.S. Pushkin (the hosting organization of the conference), Russia, Saint Petersburg
- INSTITUTE OF strategy and education THEORY OF the RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF EDUCATION, Russia, Moscow
- UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning, Germany, Hamburg
- National Center of UNESCO/UNEVOK in the Russian Federation, Russia, Moscow
- Representation of the National Center of UNESCO/UNEVOK in the Russian Federation for the Leningrad Region, Russia, Saint Petersburg
- National Academy of Education named after Y. Altynsarin, Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana
- Tajik State Pedagogical University named after S. Ayni, the Republic of Tajikistan, Dushanbe
- NAGOYA UNIVERSITY, Yapan, Nagoya
- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION, Russia, Moscow
- UZBEK SCIENTIFIC-RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES named after T.N. KARY NIYAZI, Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent
- CENTER OF CONTEMPORARY PEDAGOGY «EDUCATION WITHOUT BORDERS» Canada, Terrebonne
- UNESCO/UNEVOK CENTER at Hong Kong Institute of Education, Hong Kong
The main purpose of the conference: discussing continuous education as a factor ensuring personal and professional development, implementing lifelong learning in the global social, cultural and economic environment, presenting polycultural educational platforms (Tempus Allmeet project), presenting best world practices.
THE MAIN TASKS OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Discussion of the fundamental and applied aspects of continuous education for sustainable development.
- Promotion and practical application of the main trends of UNESCO, UNESCO National committees, national doctrines and pragmatic innovations in the field of continuous education and lifelong learning.
- Widening of international interdisciplinary cooperation of educators, researchers and managers of education system (from school directors to the minister of education) in the field of continuous education.
- Developing the network of institutes and universities, scientific, educational and research centers of continuous education.
- Suggestions of the conference participants for international pedagogic community and organizers of all educational levers.
- Theory and practice of multicultural dialogue, prevention of extremism, the development of tolerance.
- Presentation of the intercultural educational platforms within the framework of the international TEMPUS ALLMEET project.
- Developing scientific and educational complex of the Krasnoyarsk Territory by means of electronic lifelong learning platform (PL2S) within the framework of Russian Humanitarian Scientific Fund.
Russian and CIS citizens - 2500 rub .;
Foreign citizens - $ 100;
Unddergraduate and postgraduate students - 800 rubles.
The registration fee involves the participation in the conference activities, publication in the Conference Proceedings and Certificate of the participant.
Conference participants will be offered accommodation in a comfortable SibFU dorm (single, double, triple rooms, walking distance to the venue of the event) and in the city hotels.
Please provide information in you need a reservation to the conference secretariat before 1 August 2016.