- Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
- Agency of Informatization and Communication of the Krasnoyarsk Territory
- IEEE Russia Siberia Section MTT/AES/IM/COM/AP Joint Chapter (Krasnoyarsk)
- AO NPP Radiosviaz
- JSC Academician M. F. Reshetnev «Information Satellite Systems» (ISS-Reshetnev Company)
- JSC “KB ‘Iskra’” (KB “Iskra”)
- JSC “TsKB ‘Geofizika’”
- Regional state Autonomous institution “Krasnoyarsk regional Fund of support of scientific and scientific-technical activities” (Краевой фонд науки)
Scientists, industry specialists, teachers, research associates and university students are welcome to participate in the conference "Modern problems of radio electronics".
Plenary sessions with the invited and survey talks lasting 20-30 min. as well as section meetings are planned for the conference.
Participants will be provided with technical means for presentation of the talk: computers, multimedia projectors. Working languages: Russian (sections 1-9), English (section 10).
Upon the completion of the Conference it is planned to publish Conference Proceedings in electronic form on the Conference website in open access (archive of the conference). ISBN will be assigned to the Proceedings. The Proceedings will be registered in scientometric base RISC (Russian Index of Scientific Citing).
It is recommended: the number of authors for one article should not exceed five; each of the authors cannot be presented in more than two articles.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse publication of the materials which are submitted with violation of requirements, delivery terms or don't correspond with the scope of a conference.
For students, as well as young scientists and professionals, teachers, researchers, postgraduates (under 35) and their co-authors payment of the organizational fee for the inclusion of the report in the conference program and its publication in the Proceedings is NOT REQUIRED.
For the speakers who submitted the paper without participation of students, graduate students, young scholars or specialists as authors, the organizational fee is 500 rubles (in case of the paper acceptance for the conference proceedings).
Food, accommodation and journey are paid by participants independently.