- Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
- Agency of Informatization and Communication of the Krasnoyarsk Territory
- AO NPP Radiosviaz
- JSC Academician M. F. Reshetnev «Information Satellite Systems» (ISS-Reshetnev Company)
- JSC “KB ‘Iskra’” (KB “Iskra”)
- LLC "Radioelectronika SFU"
- Regional state Autonomous institution “Krasnoyarsk regional Fund of support of scientific and scientific-technical activities” (Краевой фонд науки)
Scientists, industry specialists, teachers, research associates and university students are welcome to participate in the conference "Modern problems of radio electronics".
Directions of the conference (section):
- Radio Electronic Equipment for Navigation and Communication
- Radiolocation Systems
- Information Satellite Systems and Technologies
- Microwave Technologies, Antennas and Devices
- Semiconductor Electronics and Nanoelectronics
- Design and Technology of Electronic Devices
- Telecommunications, Intelligent networks
- Functional Materials for Micro- and Nanoelectronics
- Modern Problems of Radio Electronics (in English)
- School Students Research into Radio Electronics (scientific school within the framework of the conference)
Plenary sessions with the invited and survey talks lasting 20-30 min. as well as section meetings are planned for the conference.
Participants will be provided with technical means for presentation of the talk: computers, multimedia projectors. Working languages: Russian (sections 1-8 and 10), English (section 9).
As a result of the conference, it is planned to publish the works of the conference in the form of an electronic collection. The collection of works is assigned to ISBN. The collection of works will be registered in the scientific database of the RISC (Russian Index of Scientific Citation). At the end of the conference, the collection will be electronically available on the Institute of Engineering Physics and Radioelectronics website in open access (archive of the conference).
The best reports on the decision of the organizing committee will be recommended for publication in the form of scientific articles in journals "Technology and Technology", publisher of SFU and "Spacecraft and Technology", publisher of JSC «„Information Satellite Systems“ Reshetnev Company».
It is recommended: the number of authors for one article should not exceed five.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse publication of the materials which are submitted with violation of requirements, delivery terms or don't correspond with the scope of a conference.
The registration fee for inclusion of the report in the conference program and its publication in the collection of works for students (all authors) is 250 rubles per report, for other participants — 500 rubles for the report.
Food, accommodation and journey are paid by participants independently.