We have the pleasure to announce that Siberian Federal University, Institute of Business Process Management and Economics under the auspices of the Krasnoyarsk Regional Scientific Fund for Academic and Applied Research will host the International Scientific Practical Conference for Young Scholars and Students in Krasnoyarsk, Russia.
We welcome contributions in the following Topics and Sections:
Section 1. Foreign Economic Relations of the Region
- Priority directions of foreign economic activity;
- Mechanisms of mutually profitable Asian-Siberian projects;
- Issues in infrastructure development for joint projects;
- Issues of customs and tax cooperation;
- Scientific research centers and laboratories for exploration of commodity markets jointly with leading corporations in raw material extraction and processing industries.
Section 2. The Krasnoyarsk Krai in the Global Economy: alternative solutions Policy of import replacing or export focus?
- Building of full-scale production plants or cooperation in global production chains;
- Optimization of management technologies od separate production units or introduction of full product-life-cycle management technologies;
- Labor migration or minimal manning and robotization;
- Creation of scientific research sector in economy.
Section 3. Entrepreneurship as a Tool for the Region’s Development
- Small and medium-sized businesses (SME) in the infrastructure of big business;
- SME as innovative technological entrepreneurships;
- SME in service;
- SME in social entrepreneurship: challenges, managerial solutions state support;
- Entrepreneurship as type of cooperation in territorial technological clusters and joint projects witn East-Asian countries.
Participants will be invited to submit papers for publication in a post-conference volume in printed and electronic formats. The proceedings will be ISBN assigned, placed and indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI).