- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Association of Sino-Russian Economic Universities
- Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
Topics of the conference cover the following scientific fields:
- International trade and policy;
- Management of Big Systems: neurotechnologies, Big Data, virtual environment technologies, information models;
- Foreign investments; investment management, investment risks
- Cyber security, crypto-currency, new risks for international financial systems, “digital divide”;
- “Smart” and low-carbon cities;
- E-commerce and Internet of Things;
- Digital technologies in Education and Medicine
Working languages: Russian, English.
Electronic versions of Paper abstracts will be published at the Conference website before the begining of the Conference. Conference proceedings will be published in 2018.
Participants are to pay the conference fee which includes the participation in the conference and publication of the conference proceedings:
- 75 US dollars;
- Undergraduate, graduate, and PhD students - 20 US dollars.
Bank commission is not included in the conference fee and is to be paid by the participant.
The participation of members of Sino-Russian Association of Economic Universities is free.
Beneficiary Bank: GAZPROMBANK (VOSTOCHNO-SIBIRSKY BRANCH)
SWIFT CODE: GAZPRUMM034
Beneficiary: Siberian Federal University
Adress: Russia, 660041 Krasnoyarsk, Prospeсt Svobodny, 79
Intermediary Institution: Citibank N.A., New York.
SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33
Account № 36141825
Purpose of payment: registration fee for participation in the international scientific conference "________” (the full name of the participant).
Bank commission is not included in the registration fee and is to be paid by the participant.
After the registration fee is paid, a copy of the receipt should be sent to RCA@sfu-kras.ru (e-mail of the Conference Organizing Committee).