Conference topics concern contemporary biotechnologies of production, study and application of biosynthesis end products for medical and technical purpose and environmental safety and include the following:
- Global challenges of XXI century, the role and potential of biotechnology for end product synthesis and environmental conservation;
- Valuable products of microbiological synthesis and new biomaterials; application areas- industry, medicine, pharmacology etc.;
- Ecological biotechnology and environmental conservation problems.
The conference will include:
- Presentations of leading researchers in the sphere of production, study and application of new materials and environmental safety (30 min.);
- Scientific reports (10 );
- Poster session and round table.
- Leading scientists in the sphere of industrial, medical and ecological biotechnology;
- Leading researchers from the institutes of Russian Academy of Sciences (RUS) and higher educational institutions of Russia;
- Young people, interested in science — students of biological and chemical departments, studying biotechnology, biophysics, high-molecular compounds, material sciences, ecology.
- The Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Iosif Gitelson;
- The Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Irina Ivshina;
- Professor Christopher J. Brigham, Assistant Professor Department of Bioengineering University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, USA;
- Professor Vasif Hasirci. BIOMATEN, Center of Excellence in Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering and Department of Biological Sciences. Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey;
- Professor George Guo-Qiang Chen. Tsinghua-Peking Center for Life Sciences, Tsinghua University Beijing, Chin
Conference working languages: English, Russian.
On-campus accommodation is possible for non-resident participants. Accommodation cost is 800–1500 rubles/day depending on room type.