- Abstracts can only be submitted online
- Abstracts and papers should be submitted in English or Russian.
- All submitted abstracts must represent original work.
- Authors can choose to present their papers in plenary, section or poster sessions.
- The deadline for submission of full papers is 15 October 2015.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words in total (excluding title).
- Author(s) should select their presentation preference and topic preference and enter all the authors’ names in the electronic registration form
- The titleshould be written in CAPITAL letters, Times New Roman 14 point.
Body text should be justified as 12 pt, in single column format.
- Full papers will be published in Conference proceedings (e-version)by 31.03.2015.
- Peer-reviewed full papers, submitted in English, will be recommended for publication in the Journal of the Siberian Federal University: Humanities and Social Sciences in Volume 1, 2016. Authors should read the information and follow the journal’s requirements.
Application form (.doc)