This letter provides payment details (in Euros) for participation in the XXV International ISUF 2018 Conference for participants from countries other than the Russian Federation.
Each participant of the Conference pays an organizational fee according to the established procedure.
Organizers offer a three-tiered fee structure:
- participants – 280 Euros;
- Master and post graduate students* – 145 Euros;
- distant participants – 120 Euros
* The Organizing Committee reserves the right to request copies of documents confirming the student’s status for the reduced registration fee.
Payment for participation in the gala dinner and sightseeing tours after the conference will need to be done during the personal registration on the first and second day of the conference
gala dinner – 65 Euro
full information about sightseeing tours as well as price will be published on the conference site in few days
- Registration fee includes: participation in all sessions of the conference, 12-month subscription to the Urban Morphology Journal, a set of Conference proceedings, participant package, coffee-breaks, lunches and transfers.
- If a paper is submitted by a group of authors, the registration fee is paid by the first author or by the speaker. All other co-authors pay their registration fees as distant participants.
- In case if distant participant is submitted in few papers, he or she pays registration fees one time.
- If several authors are supposed to participate at the Conference, the registration fee is paid by each participant in full according to the category.
- Agreement for payment (in English) could be downloaded there:
- or Agreement for payment could be signed by author and by representative of SibFU during the registration on the first day of conference in Krasnoyarsk in duplicate.
- Conference fee payment is required to all authors, whether they come to Krasnoyarsk
The fee is paid to the SibFU’s bank account, marked “Taking part in ISUF-2018, participant’s surname, first name”. Bank details:
Siberian Federal University
79 Svobodny pr., 660041 Krasnoyarsk, Russia
GAZPROMBANK (JOINT - STOCK COMPANY)
Beneficiary: Siberian Federal University
Account number: 40503978200341000002
Address: 79 Svobodny pr., 660041 Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Correspondent bank of beneficiary’s bank:
Bank GPB International S.A.,
Account number: LU643790111780352004
Any commissions are a sole responsibility of the participants.
Please clearly specify the surnames and fist names that are listed in the paper, otherwise we will not be able to determine who the payer is.
Please, send the scan of the receipt to: email@example.com
In your letter, please, specify the title of the paper you paid for.
IF REGISTRATION FEE IS NOT PAID, YOUR PAPER WILL NOT BE INCLUDED INTO THE CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS!